Some people have reported encountering blue-gowned dwarves in the park and nearby along the White River at Noblesville.
The Knox County Public Library’s regional history/genealogy center in the former Brockman Funeral Home at 614 N.7th Street (corner of 7th and Hart across from the main library) opened to the public on March 18, 2002.The name was chosen in honor of Charles P Mc Grady who built the Carpenter Gothic Style House in 1859 as well as the Brockman Family, who owned the building for more than 60 years. The boy died one day in gym class when they were playing basketball. People have reported that they have seen a little boy roaming around the gym and sometimes doing laps around the basketball court. They say that the sounds and the little boy running laps.